Headquartered in the historic Culver Road Armory in Rochester, NY, Erdman Anthony currently employs over 250 people and has a strong presence in the eastern United States, with offices in Portland, Maine; Albany, Buffalo, and Rochester, New York; Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; and West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Our primary focus is infrastructure engineering and support services.
- Our quality management system is certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Erdman Anthony was a past winner of a Rochester Business Ethics Award from the Rochester Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals, St. John Fisher College, and Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce.
- Erdman Anthony has been ranked:
• One of the “Best Places to Work” by Buffalo Business First and Central Penn Business Journal
• One of the “Top Engineering Firms” by Albany Business Review, Central Penn Business Journal, and Rochester Business Journal
• Among the “Top 500 Engineering Design Firms” by Engineering News-Record for over 30 years