Headquartered in the historic Culver Road Armory in Rochester, NY, Erdman Anthony currently employs over 270 people and has offices in Albany, Buffalo, and Rochester, New York; Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Leesburg, Virginia; Columbia, Maryland; West Palm Beach, Florida; and Portland, Maine.
Our strong presence in the eastern United States is supported by our:
- Primary focus on infrastructure engineering and support services
- Quality management system, certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Commitment to ethics—Erdman Anthony was a past winner of a Rochester Business Ethics Award from the Rochester Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals, St. John Fisher College, and Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce.
- Employee-ownership model
- Highly collaborative, committed, and friendly employees
- Consistently positive rankings:
- One of the “Best Places to Work”, by Buffalo Business First and Central Penn Business Journal
- One of the “Top Engineering Firms”, by Albany Business Review, Central Penn Business Journal, and Rochester Business Journal
- Among the “Top 500 Engineering Design Firms”, by Engineering News-Record, for over 30 years