Erdman Anthony’s energy expertise helps you understand how best to operate your facilities in order to achieve better efficiency, performance, and occupant comfort and productivity.
Enhance energy savings and efficiency with SustainabiliTEAM™, our specialists focused on commissioning and consulting in energy conservation, energy modeling, and related financial incentives.
When you commission a building with Erdman Anthony, a team of dedicated advocates helps you keep your new or existing building’s assets working for you, not against you.
- Energy audits and capital-improvement studies
- Alternative energy sources
- Sustainable design
- Third-party design review and analysis
- LEED®/Green Globes certification
- Assistance obtaining financial incentives and tax benefits
- Lower life-cycle costs
- Support throughout design, construction, acceptance, and ongoing operation
- Improved operations and maintenance efforts
Plus, Erdman Anthony is a contracted consultant for NYSERDA’s FlexTech Program, which offers a wide range of flexible, cost-shared technical services to help businesses operating in New York state make informed energy decisions.
SustainabiliTEAM™, Erdman Anthony’s approach to sustainable design and building operation, combines the efforts of our engineers, energy analysts, and commissioning professionals.
We created this approach to serve clients’ budgets, focus on building users’ health and safety, and support energy-efficiency best practices.
Among our on-staff engineers, many have credentials or certifications in recognition of their expertise in green construction, including:
- LEED AP, LEED Green Associate, and LEED AP Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C), which are credentials from the U.S. Green Building Council®
- Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP), which is a certification from the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers® (ASHRAE)
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA), Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP), and Existing Building Commissioning Professional (EBCP), which are certifications from the Association of Energy Engineers® (AEE)
Plus, Erdman Anthony is a Certified Commissioning Firm (CCF), which is a designation from the Building Commissioning Certification Board.
Erdman Anthony’s SustainabiliTEAM™ is making an impact. How? Read here about our commissioning and energy modeling for Hobart and William Smith Colleges’ Gearan Center for the Performing Arts, a project that earned LEED-Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.