Energy Consulting Services
Erdman Anthony’s energy expertise helps you understand how best to operate your facilities in order to achieve better efficiency, performance, and occupant comfort and productivity.
Energy consulting can help you support your sustainability goals by:
- Helping you take control of your building’s energy consumption
- Identify area of improvement in building systems and operation
- Fulfilling sustainability goals
- Anticipating operating costs
Rely on our specialists in energy consulting for new and existing buildings across markets.
Our services include:
- Energy audits and capital-improvement studies
- Sustainable design
- Third-party design review and analysis
- LEED /Green Globes certification
- Assistance obtaining financial incentives and tax benefits
NYSERDA’s FlexTech Consultation
Since 2001, Erdman Anthony has been a contracted consultant for NYSERDA’s FlexTech Program, which offers a wide range of flexible, cost-shared technical services to help businesses operating in New York state make informed energy decisions.
Our FlexTech specialties include:
- General feasibility studies
- Technical support/clean-energy activities
- Industrial and process-efficiency analysis
- Retro- and continuous commissioning services
- Alternate-fuel technology assistance
- High-performance buildings
- Energy-advisor services
- Agricultural technical assistance
- Clean heating and cooling
- Net zero
Many of our engineers have credentials or certifications in recognition of their energy consulting expertise, including:
- LEED AP, LEED Green Associate, and LEED AP Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C), which are credentials from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP), which is a certification from the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM), which is a certfication from the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
Erdman Anthony can also save you money on your energy bills through commissioning. Click here for more information.
SustainabiliTEAM™ is Erdman Anthony’s approach to sustainable design that benefits our clients, company, and communities.
Erdman Anthony’s SustainabiliTEAM™ is making an impact. How? Read here about our commissioning and energy modeling for Hobart and William Smith Colleges’ Gearan Center for the Performing Arts, a project that earned LEED-Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
The new net-zero energy ready dormitory at SUNY Polytechnic Institute in Utica, New York, is designed to produce as much energy as it consumes. Find out how, as the commissioning authority, Erdman Anthony is playing a crucial role in achieving this goal.