Erdman Anthony’s multidisciplinary experience includes full-service design engineering for industrial applications. Our engineers understand the demands and coordination required to navigate complex industrial processes. From evapotranspiration in agricultural facilities to compliance in food processing, our firm helps bring research and production facilities to life.
Erdman Anthony uses the latest industry tools to help clients renovate and manage industrial facilities, and our firm is committed to performance, schedule, sustainability, and energy efficiency.
Our BIM and laser-scanning proficiency assist in design, analysis, and simulation of new or existing buildings—improving accuracy, safety, and communication and saving time, money, and energy.
Our SustainabiliTEAM™ is experienced with retro-commissioning and carrying out projects within the scope of NYSERDA’s and local utilities' performance-based incentives
Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities Served:
• Heavy, medium, and light manufacturing plants
• Clean environments
• Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) facilities
• High-tech, laboratory, and close tolerance manufacturing
• Agricultural, greenhouse, growing facilities
• Precision optics
• Food processing (FDA, USDA, AIB international, FSMA compliance)
• Chemical process
• Life sciences/pharmaceutical
• Medical device
• Oil and gas
• Printing and paper
• Film and plastics
• Consumer products
• Energy and power