Your career holds plenty of potential. At Erdman Anthony, your opportunities for growth are numerous.
Whether it’s working on a multimillion-dollar project, continuing your education, pursuing registrations and
certifications, honing your technical skills, or developing your interpersonal skills, we are committed to
supporting you each step of the way. When you are a part of Erdman Anthony, possibilities for growth start
with your talents, ambition, and drive to succeed. We’ll help you get there.
Click the link below to view our career opportunities and apply today.
VIEW OUR JOB OPENINGS
Why Join Our Team
What does it take to make the world a better place? We believe it takes a community — the kind you’ll
find at Erdman Anthony, where people are respected, supported, and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
The result? Decade after decade of great projects enhancing communities across the eastern U.S. — and an
outstanding place to build your career.
Our focus on employees means we are committed to your career and offer many career-enrichment opportunities.
Here are a few:
- 100% reimbursement for approved professional license or certification training and registrations
- Up to 80% tuition reimbursement for continuing education, including graduate degrees, per manager approval
- Training and professional events available to all employees and covered 100%
- Speaking presentations supported by marketing department
- Publish an article in trade journals with support from marketing
- 100s of online classes and training modules
- Company-sponsored speakers and webinars
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bereavement leave
- Life and AD&D insurance company-paid
- Supplemental life insurance options
- 401(k), with a generous company match
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick/personal time
- Short-term disability company-paid
- Long-term disability options
- Flexible spending plan for dependent care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program support for employees and their family members company-paid
- Employee-owned firm